Angel's First Blog


Hello there.

The Agenda for today is: blog corrections,

RJ check, AR Star, and Reader's workshop.

The homework for today is RJ 2.3 T.O. pages 68-84.

Mado chose me to do the blog, as I had predicted.

We then corrected Mado's blog. There were very few errors.

After, everyone read their RJ summary to each other on the chapter we are on.

Ms. Nakada chose Natalia to read her summary; it was well written, to be honest.

Next, Ms. Nakada was talking about how Johnny (a greaser) killed Bob (a Soc).

The reason why Johnny kills Bob, is due to the fact that he was going to kill Ponyboy

(the main protagonist). Johnny and Ponyboy got $50 dollars and a fully loaded gun from Dally.

Johnny and Ponyboy then ran away to a church that had been abandoned.

The words for the chapter that everybody agreed upon are: attack, murder, and run-away.
Soon after, people started to log on to Renaissance Learning to take tests on a book for their book projects.

 I do not know whom I am going to choose, but I will manage.

Not long after the bell, Caleb was bugging me about putting him in the blog, so I did.

Comments