Mado's first blog


Agenda:
Blog corrections
RJ check
AR Star
reader's workshop
HW:
RJ 2.2
T.O. p. 53- 67

We started off the class by Isabella reading her blog from yesterday. Then, before we corrected her blog, she chose me to do today's blog. Bully.

The class shared their RJ to their seat partner. Then, Ms. Nakada chose Nikita to read her RJ to the class. 

Then, we took notes on what the chapter was about and what was important in the chapter and what was not so important.

We chose three words to describe the chapter, and Jonathan decided to choose the word murder, but we didn't use it. We used the words Mustang, denial, and smack/hit. 

Ms. Nakada showed us how to log in to our AR account. Someone decided to ask me to add them in the blog while I was typing and I'm not naming names, but I'm not going to.

After I was rudely interrupted, Ms. Nakada handed out iPad's to people without a phone to take AR tests. Some of them were dead, and the rest were at 20% or less.

While everyone was doing their tests, I just sat there, bored, doing nothing, and cold 'cause I decided to be a stupid idiot and not bring a jacket.

The bell rang, and Ms. Nakada said that if you didn't finish your test you can stay or press pause and give it to her. 

I think tomorrow I'm going to choose Angel to do the blog. 


Comments