Jessie's First Blog

Agenda

Book Fair
Blog corrections
RJ
Reader's Workshop


HW: Stay cool this weekend


    Today, we start off going to the book fair. We walk around for 15 minutes and find new books to read. We get a point since Parker gave a donation which brought us to 10 points. That means we get pizza on Monday. Yay!


    Then, after the book fair, we come back to class, and go over  Guillermo's blog. He made very few mistakes, and it was very long and descriptive. Good job! Then, he picks me to do the blog. (How dare he. I'm so nice to him.)


   After that, we go over the chapter's main points using our inference skills to understand the book more and we make annotations with post its. We put up our three word summary that sums up the chapter.


Lastly, we are about to correct journals today but we run out of time to we pack up and leave for the weekend. I don't know who I'm going to choose so, I'll let Ms. Nakada choose.

Comments