Macy's First Blog

Agenda
Blog·corrections
RJ✓
5 week grades
Reader's Workshop

HW
1. Study for test tomorrow.
2. Find a new book to read.

Today was going great, and we started off English class by Anina reading her blog. I thought her blog was pretty good, until she picked me to do the blog. The only reason she picked me was because people were saying my name, rude. Anina, I thought you were nice, but I guess not. I'm seeking revenge, so watch out.

So, then I slowly and sadly walked up to the computer. I really didn't want to do the blog. The computer felt my pain, and it decided not to work, thank god. Then, the computer decided to work, even though I really didn't want it to. As I started to write the blog, the class started reading their reading journals to each other, besides me of course. Skylar read her reading journal to the class, and I gotta say it was pretty good. It was sadly the last chapter of the book, and I think it ended pretty well. The class then, decided on what the last three word summary for The Outsiders would be. The three word summary was: court, brothers, and theme. After that, they started to mark pages in their books with sticky notes.

Then, the class started organizing their portfolios. Soon after, reader's workshop began, and the room was silent. It would've been peaceful, if no one was talking but the whispers filled my mind with curiosity. Like, what were they talking about? Could it be about me or someone else? I'll never know because they didn't say any names.

Suddenly, Ms. Nakada interrupted reader's workshop to make a very important announcement. It was about what would be on the test tomorrow. I'm glad someone asked her that question, because I was curious, too. The main thing she said was to make sure to study your notes, and we would get to use the books on the test.

The bell rang, and everyone left besides me. Sadly, I had to stay to finish the blog. As usual, people came up to me asking to be in the blog, those people were: Caleb, Lily, Jonathan, Isabella, and Payton.
I'm hoping that today is the first, and last time that I have to do the blog.

Comments