Paola's First Blog

Paola's First Blog

Agenda
-Blog corrections
-reader's workshop
-Essay Basics
-writer's workshop

Homework

-R.J 5.4 Read for 20-30 minutes and record *get parent signature!



Class so far has been hectic. I came from P.E and there were many parents that were on the tour in the room. Once they finally left, we all took our seats. Jessica was called to read her blog. Right before she started, two groups of parents walked in. I can't imagine the pressure she was under. Anyways, she read her blog. At the end, it said that I was going to do the blog. I wasn't shocked since she told me yesterday. I got all my stuff and headed towards the front. People aren't lying when they say they face computer difficulties. It took me a while to actually start writing. 

Ms. Nakada checked English reading journals while people read their books. Apparently, some people don't exactly like their book. That was me before I switched it out for one I'm actually interested in. 

While she was checking books, another group of parents on the tour came in. She repeated what she said from the other group. When we were mostly sure parents weren't going to come in again, the class wrote in their English notebooks. The class continued notes from yesterday. After that, you needed to get out a piece of paper for an introduction practice. ''Will Ponyboy stay gold'' was the prompt. My opinion that no one asked for is that he won't stay gold. The overall assignment was to write an introduction with your thesis. Ms. Nakada gave the class the rest of the period to write. Nikita was chosen to read what she wrote. 

Now looking at my blog, it looks so short. My apologies. The bell just rung and I'm finishing up. Before I end the blog, I'm going to put people in the blog. Congratulations Jessica, Lily, Raymundo, Bibianna, Skylar, Isabella C., and Nylah. Of course, Dayanara, ❤ since she is going next.

Comments