Renata's First Blog

Agenda
Blog corrections
Question, Quote, and Song of the Week
The Writing Process

Homework
RJ 4.1
The Outsiders page 131-149

             Today is September 9, 2019, a very unfortunate day. Jessie started class by reading her blog, and did a truly, great job. But here is where the unfortunate part comes, Jessie picked me to do the blog! Noooooo! Anyway, I accepted the punishment.

              Whatever, class went on with the quote of the week, which was by Cherrie Moraga. It goes like this: "sometimes a breakdown can be the beginning of a kind of breakthrough... that prepares you for a future of radical transformation."

               Afterwards, we, rather, the class (I was sitting upfront, and suffered, if you care to know, Jessie.), listened to the song of the week, by Gastlight Anthem, called "Blue Jeans and White T-Shirts,"
which was about greasers and Socs.

               To be continued, we (oooops! I meant "the class," Jessie!!!) answered the question of the week, "how do you take care of yourself during stressful times?" Ms. Nakada writes herself a plan, in order to take care of herself during stressful times.

                However, Ms. Nakada started teaching about "The Writing Process." Perfect for me, now. It, the process, starts with pre-writing, then drafting, continues with re-reading and revising, goes on with editing, and ends with publishing.

                Class ended, and for me it ended with some students (guess who!) asking me to put them in the blog. Well, I can't put them into the blog, I can, though, write their names into the blog. So, if they wanted it, they get it. Their names are: Caleb, Jonathan, and Guillermo.

                 I don't know yet whom I'll pick tomorrow, but I do know what I want. And I want revenge. Revenge on Jessie!

Comments