Nikita's second blog


Agenda

Blog corrections
Inktober: ancient
RJ ✓
 I.O. and B.A.
Parts one and two

HW

RJ 10.3 read
I.O. and B.A.
pg. 227-260


I sat down to do the blog, and heard Jonathan asking Ms. Nakada what would be a good rapper name. I really don't know why. Natalia chose me to do the blog, agian! One day I will get revenge, but for now I will just have to do the blog.

Image result for stranger things
The first thing we did in class was blog corrections. Ms. Nakada asked the class how many mistakes Natalia made. Nobody knew because they weren't listening. Then, Ms. Nakada said, "Natalia had around three mistakes."
We finished doing the blog, and moved on to Inktober. The prompt for today was ancient. I am not going to do my Inktober during class today, if anyone wanted to know. While everyone was drawing, two people went around asking if they wanted pizza and donuts. Jessica ordered two boxes!  Ms. Nakada started laughing because you can't buy that much pizza.

After that, we finished going over part one of Inside Out and Back Again. Ms. Nakada started talking about how hard moving is, and how difficult it was for Ha` to leave everything behind. Then, I decided  to stop listening, and fix any mistakes I made. When I started to pay attention again I heard Ms. Nakada saying, she was one years old when this war was actually happening. Also, she hopes no-one here will have to go through the hardships of war.

Later, we moved onto part two. Ms. Nakada thinks it's funny that everyone who needed to use the bathroom is going in buckets or over the side of the ship, but Ha` insists on going to the toilet in the fancy bathroom. Then, we finished going over part two.

Here are the people who wanted to be in the blog: Paola, Kayla, Nylah, Mado, Jaiden, Melody, Isabella, and, of course, Caleb. I don't know who I am going to pick for the blog. We will see.
Oh, I also had to add in a Stranger Things picture!


Comments