Bryanna's first blog

Agenda
Blog corrections
Inktober: ornament
SLC forms
T.O. Book v. Movie Q.W.

HW RJ 9.3 I.O. and B.A.
p. 70-112
Get RJ and SLC forms signed!


Hi. I wanted to be last doing the blog, and I ended up being second to last. Thanks, Johnny. Anyways, we have an earthquake drill today, so my blog will be pretty short. The earthquake happened, and then out of nowhere, weird sounds from the speaker started happening, letting us know it was time to evacuate. We then exited the room and entered the earthquake zone, I don't know if my brother (Caleb) and I are going to make it out alive or not.

By the way, I tried taking the computer outside, and it deleted over half my blog because there was no connection. So... that's great. Anyways, in class today, we corrected Johnny's blog, and he had few corrections, then he chose me. As you can tell, I was hiding from it this whole time. After that, we did our Inktober, and the prompt was, ornament. We then, filled out part of a SLC form, to let our parents know, tonight at the student led conference, what our grade is and how we can improve.

After that, Ms. Nakada talked about the book we are reading, but I wasn't listening because I had to write this, sorry about that. People who wanted to be put in the blog are: my brother of course, Isabella C., and lastly Spinach (Liv). Now, it's time for me to end this blog and choose the very last person, Isabella S., and now you have the honor of choosing whomever you want. Pick wisely, because I wanted that job.



Comments