David's first blog

Agenda:
Blog Corrections
Inktober: Freeze
RJ
T.O. Essays/Movie
Hw: Have a lovely weekend!

Today, sadly was the day. Daniel had read his blog and he had the audacity to choose me! It's now time for Ms. Nakada to check journals, and for you kids to finish your Inktober drawing of the day. Darn it, why not choose me on a Monday or something like that. Nothing's really happening right now, so I am just gonna talk to myself.

I now have stopped talking to myself, and the class finished Inktober. It is now time for the rest of the class to finish their essays. I think we will watch a movie after, but I don't really care because I will probably not be able to watch, and if I do, from a horrible angle. It's pretty annoying to hear the AlphaSmarts or keyboards or whatever it is, but I think I'll survive. Nothing's happenin,g so I'll talk about myself. Me, myself, and I. So, I'm reading this book called Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer, and it is AMAZING. I mean, I don't really understand it and stuff but it's so real and some of you should read it. I hope I did not talk about myself too much, but there is not much to talk about elsewhere. I'm looking around the class and just noticed that there are loads of posters, pictures, and quotes on every inch in this class. Impressive.

Time is up for the essay, and I'm astonished. Absolutely flabbergasted. There's no commotion! But when Ms. Nakada said to do Inktober during the weekend, I heard a very faint no. Random thing to put in blog but yeah, deal with it. Ms. Nakada pulled out the legendary CD of The Outsiders and she's preparing for the movie. She then used a Yugiho trap card and we have to write about the Book v. Movie. Oh right, I also got to take notes, so I'll probably not be talking about myself anymore. Sad. Oh my god, the bell rang and we're gonna watch the movie on Monday.

Now, for the first time, Angel patted my shoulder gently and asked to be in the blog, here you are. Daniel asked and Caleb also asked. Here you are, I bestow you the blog.

Comments