Jaiden's Second Bloooooooog :) :) :( ;) :0 --------> :)


AGENDA

Blog corrections
Inktober: tasty
How Many Days to America
Reader's workshop/RJ✓

Image result for blue giraffesHW: Have a great weekend!!


   Hi! So class started off with Jonathan reading his blog. It was ok, but it was mean, and Ms. Nakada didn't like that, so she told us to be nicer. Then, he chose me to do the blog, so I walked over to the computer, but I tripped over a cord (because I am very clumsy) and that turned off the projecter, so we stoped correcting his blog. Anyways, I started to do the blog.

 While I did the blog, everyone stared to do their Inktober; I drew a cupcake. After Inktober, Ms. Nakada read us a book. It was called How Many Days to America. It was about a refugee family that had to leave their home and sail to America. Once she was done reading, we talked about the book and where we thought the family was from. Then, everyone (except me) got an iPad and took an AR test on the book. While everyone was taking their tests, I caught up with blog, got bored, so I started playing with the protractor I found on the desk.

 Then, we had reader's workshop. It was very quiet, and I really wanted to break the silence, but I thought that everyone would get mad at me, so I didn't. Then, when I got bored with the protractor, I looked behind me and Kayla started doing some weird form of sign language. I think she said something about a gong or something, so just nodded my head and turned around. Ms. Nakada went around and checked all the reading journals. Ms. Nakada told us how her son's Buzz Light Year doll is haunted, but I know how to get rid of ghosts: just give them a cake pop, you're welcome.

On Monday, I'll read this but for some reason all the red lines under the words that are wrong went away, so I don't know what's wrong but it's fine. Caleb, Nylah, Guillermo, Sean, and Melody wanted to be in the blog, so bye.

Comments