Johnny's first blog

Agenda- Blog corrections
               Inktober-legend
               R.J
               T.O. Book v Movie Q.W.

Hw- RJ 9.2 I.O. & B.A.
       p.38-70
       PSAT Tomorrow


      Today, Alaysia read her blog. Her blog was a long one in my opinion. I wanted to be picked because it was a Tuesday, and I wanted to get it over with it. After, we corrected Alaysia's blog. Ms. Nakada told the people who haven't done the blog to raise their hand, and everyone started to chant my name, so she picked me. Yay. After Ms. Nakada helped me with the computer because it wasn't working, she told the class to start Inktober which was legend. After the six minutes were up for Inktober, she told our class to take our our reading journals, and the new book that we are reading called Inside Out and Back Again. Ms. Nakada just  talking about the book and how to memorize the brothers by their personalities. Ms. Nakada started to tell the class to take out a piece of paper, but looked at the clock and realized that we were out of time. Sorry if this blog was short, but I don't really care, and here are the people that wanted to be in the blog: Caleb, Payton, Melody, Natalia, Daniel, and Isabella. Sorry if I spelled anyone's name wrong.

Comments