Jonathan's second blog

Agenda
Blog Corrections
Inktober: Dizzy
I.O.&B.A. plot lines
reader's workshop

HW: RJ 10.4 Read for 20-30 min
Get Signature

Hey, sisters. So, luckily Nikita chose me to do the blog. And yes, I'm here. Super band played today and I'm pretty sure I messed up every single note in both songs. We went over Nikita's blog. We started to take notes on Inside Out and Back Again, and Payton said that he would want to be a middle school drop-out. I'm trying to make sure that I don't make any mistakes in my blog. We started to do readers workshop but I'm stuck here doing hte blog.

Payton keeps laughing at me for having technical difficulties. Ms. Nakada told Payton if you don't have anything to say, don't say anything. Then, Natalia told Payton that he shouldn't speak at all
(ooh, roasted). We talked about how they were being racist to Ha like calling her ching-chong and that she didn't like english and all of the rules. We also talked about how Ha got Vu to help her stand up to pink boy (Payton).

Ha's mom lost her amethyst ring, and she realizes that her husband is most-likely dead and Jessie was actually negative (I think her brain was not working at the time).

And that's my blog. The next episode will be in like two months or so. I have to put Caleb in the blog or everyone will hate me for like two minutes and then forget. So hit the unlike button and don't subscribe.

Hi it's Kayla and Nylah ROWGANG SQUAD GANG. AND hi it's Nylah typing for Caleb. AND GUILLERMO. NATALIA IS A DWEEB. AND SHE COMPLETLY AGREES WITH THAT. Hi from Liv and Caleb/The best person that ever that lived, and I you know that. Have a good day.




Comments