Natalia's second blog

Agenda:
Blog corrections
Inktober: ghost
RJ✓ I.O. & B.A.
Part 1

H.W:
RJ 10.2
I.O. & B.A.
p.162-228

Okay then, the day started with Isabella reading her blog to the class. It was well done, with hardly any mistakes. Then, she chose me to do my second blog, and let's just say that I was a happy kid. So, I went over to the computer, just to see that it wasn't working. Big surprise. I sat there for a while, questioning my life choices, when Ms. Nakada help me out. Seriously, it's like the computer acting up is a spiritual ritual or something.

Anyway, while I started my blog, all I could hear behind me was Payton and Little Man arguing; it was quite annoying. Everyone, including me, even though no one asked, did their Inktober. The prompt was ghost. After that, Ms. Nakada told everyone to take out their I.O. & B.A. books to take notes. 

If I am being completely honest, I didn't listen to jack-squat. I wasn't trying to ignore what was happening, but it just kind of happened. However, I did pick up on a little bit. The class was talking about communism, and Ms. Nakada asked somebody to define what it means, and sounded pretty good. Who gave the definition? I dunno. I also don't care, sorry.

So, the whole time while I was typing I couldn't stop thinking how much I wanted to take a nap.

Yeah, full disclosure time; I had a huge brain fart moment while trying to spell: the, of, and besides. I clearly have the biggest brain.

Finally, class ended, and the second the bell rang, a huge mass of voices yelled at me to put them in the blog. I didn't know who half the people where, and man, did they not only annoy me to the point where I wanted to set them on fire, they also, really hurt my ears. Seriously, simmer down there.

I had to stay the whole nutrition, man did it suck. Anyway, I'm done so... yeah. So, why don't you hit that like button, and subscribe.


Comments