Skylar's First Blog



AGENDA 
Blog • Corrections
Q•Q•Song
Inktober • Song

HW:
RJ 7.1
Read for 20-30 min.
& record

Everyone in the class came in loudly and very abruptly. There were conversations throughout every group of people. To quiet everyone down, Ms. Nakada started right away with the blog. Melody came up to the computer and started reading her blog. I quite liked it, but I like everybody's. At the end, Melody picked me to do the blog. I knew it. Today was a shortened day, so Ms. Nakada asked everyone to be on top of things and be quick.

After the blog corrections, we all took out our English notebooks. Ms. Nakada introduced the quote of the week. We wrote in our notebooks "You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have." This quote was created by Maya Angelou. After we wrote the quote, we wrote about what this quote means. To me, the quote means the more imagination you have, the more creative you can be.

Secondly, we flipped to the page in our English notebooks titled, Question of the week. The question of the week made me think. How can daily life spark creativity? How can it? I guess that's all up to you.

After the question, we heard our song of the week titled, "Keep ya head up." The singer of this song is 2 Pac. One of the last things we did was our first Inktober entry. Exciting! Everyone had six minutes to do their first entry, which was ring. I wonder what I'm going to do.

The bell rang a long time ago, but I am still here finishing up the blog. Sometimes in life you need to make sacrifices in the world. I guess this is my sacrifice. Many people came up to me, wanting to be put in the blog. I am going to be different. Sorry guys!


Comments