Anina's Second Blog

AGENDA;
Blog Corrections
Q.Q.Song
NaNo First Lines
Writer's Workshop

HW;
NaNoWriMo 12% tonight

The day started with Mado reading her blog. Then, she chose me to do the blog, Hooray! I'm actually kind of happy that I got chosen early, because now I don't have to stress about when I'm going to get chosen.

Anyway, Mado's blog was pretty good. She needs to add commas, but that's really it. She also wrote about Natalia flossing in class, not the dance, no, she was flossing her teeth in class. Wow, no shame.

The class did Q.Q.Song. The quote of the week is, "This is how you do it: you sit down at the keyboard and you put one word after another. It's that easy and that hard." Neil Gaiman. Not that anyone asked, but I think this means that to write a story you just have to sit down and type. The question is: What do you want more than anything else? Ms. Nakada, I didn't spell her name wrong this time, said that we should ask this question of our main character in our story too. The song is "Don't Give Up" by Peter Gabriel. I don't really like the song, but it is very motivational.

When that discussion was over, Ms. Nakada told everyone to get out their Inktobers so she could grade them. Ms. Nakada also told everyone to get iPads and continue writing their Novel. Now I'm not the only one typing, yay I guess. But, there is also a lot of conversations happening.

Now I just have to sit here and listen to the, very loud, clicking and clanking of keyboards.

I'm bored, so I'm going to rant about whatever I want to. I find it very annoying that if you don't have a semi-popular name the computer underlines it in red.

Oh, and Guillermo wants me to mention that the ceiling tile above Kayla's head is holding onto the ceiling by very little. I hope it doesn't fall on your head Kayla.

Ms. Nakada asks everyone what percent they were done with their novel. I'm very surprised to hear that a lot of people had less than three percent. Our exit ticket is to write the first line of our novels on paper and give it to Ms. Nakada at the door.

The people that asked to be in the blog are: Payton, Bryanna, Isabella C. and, of course, Caleb.

Bye!

Comments