David's second blog

Agenda:
Blog Corrections
Q.Q. Song
Complete I.A.B.
Writer's Workshop

Hw: 
NaNoWriMo 60% tonight!

H.S info night tonight 5:00-6:30

So, today was not even a good day because I went to sleep at 2:00 and woke up at 6:00. Then, Johnny picked me to do the blog over a petty conflict, so now I'm stuck doing something I don't wanna do. Anyways, I'll just finish with it.

So, as it is Monday, there is a quote, song, and question of the week. The questions are: Who writes the stories? Who benefits from the stories? And who is missing with the stories? The song is "We Didn't Start the Fire" by Billy Joel. To be honest: I have never heard of it, I didn't understand a single thing, and I doubt you guys did either. The quote is, "To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan and not quite enough time" by Leonard Bernstein.

When Ms. Nakada said people can go get the iPads, the first couple things I noticed were: Ray or Payton poking me, someone shouting, Kayla saying she can't carry six iPads, and Jaiden singing the Phineas and Ferb theme song. 

I think this blog's coming to an end as everyones either testing or writing their book.

Yep, I was right. The first person who asked me to be in the blog is Nylah. Then Paola. And Angel. Johnny's words are "big brain." Sophia also wanted to be in the blog. Caleb. 

Comments