Johnny's Second Blog

Agenda
Blog corrections
I.A.B. Intro
           Body Paragraph
Writer's workshop

HW:
NaNoWriMo Plan
weekend catch up 57%
by Monday


Today, Kayla read her blog to the class. After Kayla was done reading her blog to the class, we corrected it. It was mostly Ms Nakada that corrected it. Her blog was good, but it had some errors. Natalia nominated me to do the blog. I was fine with that because I didn't want to sit next to David today because of something. No one said anything, so Kayla picked me to do the blog. I gladly went up to the computer with my stuff. Ms. Nakada told the class to get iPads for their tables so they could do the I.A.B. While people were getting up to get the iPads, David went up to get the iPads for their table. David said to me that he was sorry, but I didn't accept his apology. 

Now that everyone has their iPads and are logged on to the website, I hear all the clicking sounds of the keyboards. While we were doing the I.A.B, we heard this weird noise. I doubt that anyone knew what it was. No one really acknowledged it. Now, I wait here until the bell rings and a bunch of people ask to be in the blog. When I tried to type on the iPad, it didn't let me type. I told Ms. Nakada this and she gave me another iPad and this one had a stand. Yay. I put in the keyboard and it didn't let me type. I got another iPad and this one didn't let me type again. When I was trying to put the keyboard in, my finger hit the tape thingy where you cut the tape. I gave up at that point, no pun intended. Here are the people that wanted to be in the blog, Jessica, Paola, Nylah, Angel, Isabella, Guillermo, and I would put someone else but Caleb would get mad at me. I'm sorry. Also, Caleb waned to be in the blog but I wanted to give him his own sentence. When I was stuck here doing the blog, Ms. Nakada was talking about her novel which is about gravity. She brought it up because someone said something about the science test, which I have already done. Her story had like little children getting kidnapped or something because of the gravity. She even said that herself. It sounded weird but whatever. I don't really want to say more because I don't know if she is going to tell us her novel, but I don't want to spoil more. Okay bye.

Comments