Lily's Second Blog



Agenda
Blog Corrections 
NaNo notes
Writer's workshop 

HW
NaNoWriMo
40% by Tuesday!

Hey guys, welcome back to my blog channel. We started class by reading Daynanra's blog; she had very few mistakes. Good job, Dayanara. I knew that Dayanara was going to pick me because she told me. I really didn't want to the blog 'cause I'm sleepy. 

After, we did blog corrections, we watched a video about the hero's journey. All I heard from the video was super heros, Harry Potter, and The Hunger Games. The class is pretty quiet. The only person I could hear is Jonathan talking. He's always talking. 

When the video was over, the class had to take notes on The Hero's Journey. Poor Ms. Nakada doesn't have her projector thingy because its broken. Currently, Ms. Nakada is struggling her notes. It's okay Ms. Nakada. Every one is talking about how ugly their circle is. Jaiden is being very supportive to Ms. Nakada. I love Jaiden, she's so nice. 

A few minutes later, class started doing there NaNoWriMo. This is off topic, but I hate the red underline when the word is wrong. Okay so, every one wanted to be loud which is all good. There were a lot of key board noises. It kinda sounds like ASMR. 

The whole entire time I heard Jonathan make random comments. By the way Jonathan I didn't not steal your crusty led pencil in the 6th grade. When people were getting iPads, Natalia called me dumb, its all good though, I been knew that. 

I feel like this blog is short. Nothing really happened today. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, Dayanara's skirt was too short. FINGER LENGTH! There isn't much to say, so I think I'm gonna end the blog here. But, of course I can't forget to put people in the blog, so here you go: Natalia, Caleb, and PowPowzilla.

Comments