Mado's Secendo Blogo [Madoterian language exhibit A]

AGENDA:
Blog corrections
InkTober gallery walk
Dia de los Muertos
NaNoWriMo START!
HW: 10% of word count by Monday!

Today is 11/01/19 (AKA Natalia's birthday!!! YAY). Guillermo chose me to do the blog because I asked to, like a normal person. We corrected his blog, and I forgot how many things he did wrong, but that's okay I feel like I shouldn't know that. -_-

After that, I started my blog and Ms. Nakada said, "Everyone take out your best InkTober, stand up, and walk around." After the class finished, Ms. Nakada explain what Dia de los Muertos is and it's not at all like Halloween. Dia de los Muertos is celebrated in the streets, cemeteries, and homes. Then, the class read aloud an article about Dia de los Muertos.

While they read, I thought of the day when Payton was doing his second blog that forgot to mention. Natalia was flossing her teeth in class, and no one noticed except for Isabella and me. Ms. Nakada stopped the class reading and said "If people at your table needs iPads send one representative to get iPads." Ms. Nakada started writing her NaNoWriMo and got up to 300 words and then every one in the class started writing.

Now I just sit here... waiting... for something exiting to happen. Three people are using their phones to write their NaNoWriMo while everyone else was using iPads like normal people. While I sit, I hear a lot of keyboard clicking and some whispers on the left side of the room, not Ms. Nakada whispering to help people (because she was doing that), but people talking about other things other than their NaNoWriMo. I heard some "How much candy did you get?" and "NATALIA!?!?" here and there in the utter silence of the class.

The clicking of all the keyboards is hurting my head.

Tradition time!!! *cough* *cough* Caleb. There, now he's in the blog, but now since I have nothing to do I'm just going to say all the people that wanted to be in the blog, *cough* *cough*: Nylah.

Comments