Nylah's Second Bloggggg ;)

Agenda
New seats
Blog• corrections
Q•Q• Song
Writer's Workshop

HW NaNoWiMo
   41% by tomorrow



Class started off with us reading Lily's blog. She made a few mistakes, but that's okay. After correcting her blog, we went over the 'Quote of the Week.' The quote was, "Have no fear of perfection. You will never reach it" by Salvador DaliIt sounds like an insult at first, but once you reread it you'll understand it better. The class decided that the quote meant that you're never going to be perfect, but you should still try to do your best. After that, we went over the song off the week, The song was "I Could Write A Book" by Harry Connick Jr. The song gave off "jazzy" kind of vibes. Ms. Nakada told the class that the song was about friends becoming enemies, and enemies becoming friends, I think.

After going over the song, Ms. Nakada showed the class how to back up our novels, which I should've done. During the weekend, I was working on my novel, and I accidentally deleted a few paragraphs. I tried to restore it, and it ended up making my percentage go from 32% to 9%. I still don't understand how this happened. Don't make the same mistake I did, back up your novels.

Right now it's pretty quiet, besides all the noise from the keyboards. After about five minutes, Ms. Nakada asked the class what percent they have. Congratulations to the people who have passed the halfway mark: Kayla Wayla, Elizabeth, Melody, Bryanna, and Liv. I don't know if I forgot somebody, but if I did sorry.

The bells rings, and everyone leaves to go enjoy their nutrition, besides me. So, basically, I'm done with the blog, but I wanted you guys to know something. Jaiden's being mean to me, and ignoring me. Anyways, I'm pretty sure I'm done with the blog, so byeeeee.

Here are the people who asked to be in the blog: Caleb, Kayla Wayla, and Bryan (I think).

Comments