Angel's Second blog.

Agenda
Blog Corrections
Notebook check
Final corrections
Reader's Workshop

Well, I am a little upset due to the fact that I almost got away with not doing the blog. It sucks. Mado had a good blog; there were few mistakes. Mado chose me to do the blog, and I did not care. I went up and sat down on the chair. I looked at the screen, and it said that the computer wasn't connected to the internet, but it was. I just sat there, dumbfounded, and had no idea what to do. I told Ms. Nakada, and there was a long process in which included me sitting there while Ms. Nakada was trying to fix the computer.

Ms. Nakada told the students to switch notebooks and grade them. I still sat there, hoping the computer would just stay broken. After that, Ms.Nakada told the class to take out red pens. I overheard somebody say, "I feel like something bad is going to happen." Not long after Ms. Nakada fixed the computer, so something bad did happen. I was very unhappy that Ms. Nakada had betrayed me like that. The bell rang, and I had to stay for nutrition to finish the blog.

I want to make the blog a little longer, so I will make an SCP [Redacted]. There you go. The blog is coming to an end, so I will add the people that wanted to be in it: Caleb, Guillermo, and Daniel. There you go guys. You are now the cool kids of the class. Bye.

Comments