Caleb's Second Blog

Agenda
Blog corrections

Gift of words

Reader's workshop

NaNo Awards

HW Read for fun
AR 100% / 500,000


We started off our day by writing down our agenda. We read Sophia's blog, she didn't really make too many mistakes. After we read her blog, Ms. Nakada asked her to pick someone to do it next. There weren't many people who hadn't done the blog yet so, Ms. Nakada asked them to raise their hands. I was the lucky one to get chosen, so thanks Sophia. Ms. Nakada turned on a video about gift of words, I'm still kind of confused about what it is, so I don't know what they're doing. Once the video was done people got iPads for some reasons and started doing something. I was going to ask what they were doing but I was too lazy. I don't know what to talk about. I might rant about all the people who didn't put me in the blog and all their mistakes. I might not, who knows, I don't. Who's Hunter? I sat there for a little contemplating if I should just call them out, but then I remembered what Ms. Nakada said about being mean, and I don't want to be called out by Ms. Nakada, but I really want my sweet, sweet revenge. I'm gonna do it, but not now probably at the end. Oh, by the way I made a paper with all the people who didn't put me in the blog. Yeah, it hurt that much. Dayanara and Sophia really helped me find like twenty mistakes I had made, so thank you so much. Ms. Nakada started calling all the people for NaNo awards, I am not on that list (sad face); but enough about me, I don't think anybody had asked you guys how you've been so if Ms. Nakada allows, how have you been... oh really.... interesting... and how did that make you feel...okay, well we're almost out of time so we'll touch on this another time. It's time to call the people out, and the people are, just kidding I'm not that mean. I got my Tostito's rolls and my doggy and we left. Just kidding again, I'm not gonna call them all out but I will say Brian is a meanie, oh and David.

It is time to appreciate all the people who were nice to me this semester, Sophia(Thank you again), my sister Bryanna, Jessicas B and M, Macy of course, Dayanara (thank you again, again), KAYLA, Payton, Paola, Madi, Jonathan, Nikita, Lily, Jaiden, Melody even though she's not here, Elizabeth, Anina, Alaysia, Renata, Liv, Isabella, Parker, and obviously Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb, Caleb. I put my name for all the times there was a mistakes of the people that didn't put me in the blog. I'm not crazy, trust me.

There was not enough time to put everyone so don't get your feelings hurt if you're not in it, and there are probably like a bunch of mistakes but oh well.

Art by Jessica B.

Comments