Elizabeth's Second Blog

Agenda  
Blog corrections
NaNo Submissions
excerpts: beginning, allusion, research
Reader's/writer's workshop

HW 
RJ 11.3
Read for 20-30 minutes.
NaNo submissions due Friday!

  
 Class began with Isabella reading her blog. After, she chose me. I'm going to try to not make it very complicated and long. 

 Ms. Nakada spoke to us about our NaNoWriMo excerpts. She gave us a more detailed explanation and examples of excerpts. Then, Ms. Nakada passed out iPads for us to login to NaNoWriMo. I think it was to find an allusion in our story, I'm not entirely sure; I wasn't paying much attention. 

As usual, the class went silent for a while because of the iPads. The only music flowing through the room were the whispers, students rummaging through their things, and Ms. Nakada answering questions students had. Once again, the room was silent, this time no noise. At that moment I was feeling slightly overwhelmed by eyes of the octopus from the box nearby.

 Ms. Nakada then said if we were done with the excerpts, we should check our AR goals to see if we reached our goal for the semester. If we did reach the goal, we should take a star-reading test. My eyes wandered around the room, since not a lot was happening. A little magnet, I never noticed before, simply read, "cool beans." I found it weird, but funny. Does time always seem endless when you're doing the blog?

Alas, the bell rang! Ms. Nakada dismissed the class and everyone left. Guillermo, Paola, Caleb, and Nylah asked to be put in the blog. I think I'm going to finish my blog now. However, I don't know whom I'm going to pick to do the blog next.

Comments