Liv's Second Blog

Agenda
-Blog corrections
-NaNaWriMo Gallery Walk
-In-text citations/ bibliographies

HW
2 weeks left in Fall Semester.
Is there anything you need to do?
AR?


     I walked into class with my beautiful bun, which Bryanna worked very hard on during first period. Everyone complimented me on my amazing hair. Afterwards, Jessie read her blog. She read it with her very enthusiastic and loud voice to the class. It was good and only had a few mistakes. Ms. Nakada asked to raise your hand if you hadn't done the second blog yet, and I raised my hand. Jessie picked me. I got out of my seat, and as I was walking over to the computer, Payton told Ms. Nakada that she was his second favorite teacher, or somewhere else in the middle. After Mr. Hastings, of course. She was very offended.

     Then, it was time to walk around and look at everyone's covers for their novels. As I was typing, at least three people patted my hair; two of them were Anina, then Macy. Lily walked by and said she wanted me to say "Hi" from her in the blog.

     At some point, Jaiden came by and started admiring the Donald Duck magnet on the white board, and she wanted to stick it to the computer screen. But then, she asked, "Why isn't the computer magnetic?" Sophia came right after, and she admired the "Cool beans" magnet. Jaiden also brought her pink dinosaur, which was very dirty. She placed it on the keyboard.

    Nikita told me she loves my hair, and Sophia told Nikita that she loves her outfit. She was dressed nicely for T2.

    The class got really loud, but all I could hear was Payton and Natalia arguing about if Natalia was average height.

     Jaiden then got mad at Payton for stealing her dinosaur. She blew into the empty bag that the dinosaur was supposed to be in, and she started playing with the inflated bag.

    Then, Ms. Nakada passed out letters from previous eighth graders. They were filled with wise words like, "Study and respect your teachers," and "Keep your mouth shut during class." Yes, I know. Much wisdom.

     We talked about citations and how we were graded on the IAB's. We needed two facts from two different sources to get the full two point. I don't remember what I did because I have the worst memory ever. We also talked about how we had to do the essays.

     Anyways, this blog is getting very long, but here are the people that wanted to be in the blog: Caleb, Paola, Angel, Nikita, and Cheese (Bryanna). Bye now.

Comments