Mado's Thirdo Blogo (Madotarein Exibit B)

Agenda:
Blog corrections
Owl Moon: Jane Yolen
Reader's Workshop

I'm doing my third blog because I brought the wrong backpack to school. I brought my dance backpack instead of my school backpack, and I have nothing better to do except the blog, so here I am.

The class started off same as usual, loud, and no one paying attention to Ms. Nakada. After a while, Ms. Nakada read her blog she wrote yesterday since it was final day. After she finished, everyone was surprised that she had to write five blogs.

Ms. Nakada finished and tried to start reading the book called Owl Moon. The class was loud, so she couldn't read, but someone asked "Is someone doing he blog today?" Ms. Nakada pointed at Parker and Parker chose me to do the blog.

I asked her to add me because I didn't have the right backpack, so ya. After I sat down to start the blog, Ms. Nakada could start reading Owl Moon because the class went quiet. I can't remember what the story was about, but I could hear the story in the background of me typing.

Ms. Nakada finished reading the story and said, "Alright folks send one person up to get i-Pads and you will start doing some AR." Everything was quiet except for the fact that Natalia and Isabella were giggling and whispering the whole time.

Yes, I just snitched. What are you going to do about it?

Now it is just quiet, except for Ms. Nakada helping people which requires talking and Natalia and Isabella talking when your not supposed to be talking.

Since everyone is on the iPads with no keyboards there was no clicking at clacking of keyboards the whole period, unlike when it was NaNoWriMo when I couldn't hear my own thoughts because of all the noises. There was some coughing here and there but, nothing to distracting.

Half-way through everyone being on the iPads I could hear a lot more conversations From both sides of the room. Also, Natalia and Isabella were trying to get my attention but it didn't work because I was focused on the blog, and then randomly Natalia walked up to me and I tried to make her stop but all she wanted to say was "Isabella wants to be in the blog and she is a dweeb."

Just so you know those were Natalia's words not mine. So don't get mad at me for putting it in the blog. It was an awkward period because I was doing the blog while everyone else was taking an AR quiz.

It then got really loud when Ms. Nakada said for everyone to packup. Natalia was of course making weird noises like she do.

Some names that I heard talking. That's right I'm snitching again mwahahaha: Payton, Natalia, Isabella,  Caleb, and Jaiden.

Names of people who wanted to be in the blog: Isabella, Caleb, Nylah.

Comments