Parker's Second Blog

AGENDA:
Blog Corrections
A.C.E.
Final Review
Reader's Workshop
RJ check

HW:
Read a good book
AR 100%/500,000 words

FINAL TOMORROW

As I came to class, Natalia was telling the class how she caught her pants on fire this morning in her bathroom while brushing her teeth or something. I'm not sure how that is possible, but okay. After Bryanna read her blog, we corrected it. She then picked Sophia to do the blog, but she really didn't want to do it. I offered to do it instead because I want get it over with, and I need to do an important update on my cats. It took me a minute to actually start writing because I was trying to title the blog but I was clicking the wrong spot so it took me out of the blog. That was very confusing. I asked Jaiden if she knew but she didn't know how to get back, so Ms. Nakada helped me so that's good.

Ms. Nakada started talking about the final tomorrow. We have to do something with The Outsiders and Inside Out and Back Again. We also have to do something with elements of plot, book vs. movie, the writing process, "Nothing Gold Can Stay," and a quick write. After that, we started talking about A.C.E. which stands for ANSWER, CITE EVIDENCE, and EXPAIN to help us make sure we have the information in our paragraphs. Then, she asked us the question "How have you grown as a writer?" I think we all learned a lot from NaNoWriMo. The computer does not understand the word NaNoWriMo and it has the red line under it which is very annoying. Oh, and we can use our notebooks for the final so that helps a lot. Ms. Nakada was typing about how analyzing lyrics helped her learn as a writer and started highlighting her paragraph for the A.C.E. thing I think.

This computer is very annoying because it keeps on doing thiiiiiiiiis.

Paola and Melody wanted to be in the blog, and I have to put Caleb, of course.


The cat I got last time I did the blog is doing good. We named him Corydoras after a catfish my mom has in our fish tank. Here he is with Phineas.















Comments