Johnny's Third Blog

Agenda
Blog Corrections
Taking a Stand
Literature Circles

Hw
RJ 3.4 Read for 20-30 minutes

David read his blog to the class, but most of his blog was deleted. We don't know how it happened, but it is what it is. After that, David picked me, we started to correct what he had left in his blog. Ms. Nakada added something to his blog around the lines like David's blog was deleted, but afterwards we did literature circles. When we were done correcting what was left in his blog, Ms. Nakada told the class to take out their English notebooks. She told them to go back to Taking a Stand and to write something, but I forgot because my screen was just saying loading and I was just waiting to do write but I couldn't. She gave the class like five minutes to do what they were supposed to do. Once the time was done, Ms. Nakada told the class to change the tables into literature circle. Our time was nine seconds. People started to get mad at someone, but I was not paying attention.

When people were changing into to their groups, Sam went up to me and started to clap my hand. Once everyone was in their groups, it went silent. At 10:24, Ms. Nakada told the class to write down how many pages they read. She asked to the people that are reading All American Boys for their summaries because they were behind on their summaries. She also asked for the other books summaries. Our time to put back the table was seven seconds.

The people who wanted to be in the blog were Caleb, Daniel, Isabella, Nylah, and Guillermo.  I hope I did not spell anyone's name wrong, and if I did; I am sorry.

Bye bye.




Comments