Jonathan's third blog

Agenda
Blog corrections
Lit. Circles
RJ check
HW
RJ 3.2 Read for 20-30 minutes

The class started off with Guillermo reading his blog. It was very good, with a few mistakes. He put me in the blog twice making me very happy. Then, he chose me for the blog, and it made me very sad and dissapointed in his actions. But the reason he picked me was because I made the name,"Water Sheep." That is the second time someone has done that. The first time goes back to long ago when Ms. Nakada asked if anyone wanted to do the blog. Of course, no one said anything. Then, out of nowhere she said, "Who made the name Water Sheep?" I walked to the computer very ashamed of my descision but then realizing that doing the blog wasn't that bad.

After I finished dazing off, Ms. Nakada said that we should move into literature circles. Then, we did it in nine seconds. I was very happy until I saw 6th period's time. Eight seconds. Gosh darnit.

Literature circles were very quiet.

9:43 I look around to see if anything is happening.
9:44 Nothing is happening.
9:45 I look again to see if anything is happening.
9:45 No nothing is happening.

Okay enough with the clock, I have nothing to write about so I will just have to wait.

Finally people started talking again and now for the people that are in the blog:
Duck Girl, Daniel, Larry the Lizard, Payton,Sam, CALEB CALEB CALEB, Kayla, and Ray.

Until next time, radical broskis.
Now for the legendary words of wisdom:
Chicken nuggets boom boom, It broken, frosty the snowman (Kayla's Child) has legs and it's a proven fact, and Jaiden has a child. His name is Ferdinand.
Thank you for listening, unlike and don't subsribe, and if you want to, smash that dislike button so we can have more dislikes than youtube rewind 2018.


Comments