Macy's Second Blog >:|


Agenda:
Blog·corrections
RJ✓
Literature Circles


HW:
RJ 1.2 Read for
20-30 min. &
record.

Today, is the dreadful day that I have to do my second blog. The Person I'm Not Mentioning, decided to call me out when the room was dead silent. It lowkey made me mad. So, I slowly walked up to the computer. No one was paying attention, so we had to do blog corrections in our notebooks. The sentence Ms. Nakada chose was about Natalia asking what diet water was. To be honest, I don't even know. Then, everybody moved their desks to do literature circles. Everyone picked which book they wanted to read, and then got into groups. The room went silent, and the reading began. After everyone finished reading, we returned our books. We all sat down, waiting for the bell to ring.

The bell rang, and nutrition began. Shortly after the bell rang, Mr. Hastings walked into the room. He decided to take a seat in the single desk (Jaiden's seat). He then ate his yogurt like he always does.

People who wanted to be in the blog:
Nikita, Natalia, Macy, Jonathan (Little Man), Jessica B., Dayanara, Isabella C., Lily (who is beautiful), Paola, Jaiden, Daniel, Johnny, David, Payton, Elizabeth, Anina (>:[ who called me to do my first blog), Mado, Kayla (bae), Alaysia, Nylah, Skylar, Renata, Melody, Raymundo, Bryanna <3, Person I'm Not Mentioning, Angel, Guillermo, Jessica M., Sophia <3 (who is really pretty), Brian, Isabella S., Liv <3, Madi, Parker, and finally, Ms. Nakada.




Comments