Melody's second time sitting in the chair

Agenda
Blog corrections
RJ✓
Literature Circles

HW
RJ 1.4 Read for 20-30 min. and record
*Get parent signature

Class began with Alayasia reading her blog. It was good; I couldn't hear half of it though. Not because of her or the class, but because of my ears. They really hurt because of the plane. Well, let's get back to what happened in class. Ms. Nakada went up to the stand thing in the front of the class, and started correcting her blog. Soon after, she asked who hasn't done there second blog. I really couldn't remember if I did my second blog or not, but turns out I didn't. So I got my stuff, and shimmied my heavy backpack over to the seat in the front to start this blog.

After I got situated, Ms. Nakada told everyone to get out their journals to check what they read last night. (Jaiden wanted to be in a sentence, so here you go.) I heard Jaiden get in trouble. A couple minutes later Ms. Nakada told the class to get into their Literature Circles. I kind of know what that is, but not really, so I'm not going to try to explain it. She did say something about notes for the Literature Circles, but I just took that as another thing to catch up on. I think you put what page you're on, a summary of the pages you read, and three other things. After everyone agreed with her and understood what they had to do, Ms. Nakada let them go into their circles and read.

So, that's pretty much it for now. The class is surprisingly quiet, and everyone seems like they're reading. What do I say now? I ran out of things to talk about. Oh, I should take the Star test. Give me a minute. After everyone was done reading, Ms. Nakada asked the groups about their summaries. Then, the bell rang.

Now, the people wanted to be in the blog were: Caleb, Lily, Kayla, Guillermo, Natalia (Who wanted her joke to be in the blog.) Why are apartments called apartments if they're close together?

Comments