Sam's 3rd Blog

Agenda:
Blog Corrections
Taking a Stand
Lit. Circles

HW: Have a safe weekend.

So, Johnny picked me for the blog. At least I didn't get picked on a Monday, because I always get picked on a Monday, and always have to write the Q · Q · Song, and thank god I don't have to do that this time. So anyways, Ms. Nakada did the blog corrections, and then she did the Taking a Stand thing on the projector. Someone kept whispering my name for some reason. Since the class is boring, I will say some of Lawerence's pick up lines, I'm joking I'm not. Then, we moved into literature circles, and I can't even spell literature so I will just stop trying. We got a new record, which was six seconds and all I could say was I didn't do anything.

Then, we started reading so I will stop typing for a second.

10:04 Jonathan hit me in the head with a book.

 I'm not gonna do that time crap, and I don't know why I even did it.

Then, Ms. Nakada added another book for people to read, called Just Mercy. Then, the people put their tables back and got a time of 11 seconds, kind of bad.

The people who wanted me to put them in the blog are: no one, because I'm not gonna put them in the blog to make them mad.

Then, the bell rang and we packed up and went to nutrition.

Johnny says, "baguette."



Comments