Anina's Third Blog :)

Agenda

Blog • Corrections

TKAM Book vs. Movie

HW: RJ 5.4 read for 20-30 min.
Get signature!

The day started with Caleb reading his blog, it was pretty good and well written. But, it had a couple of mistakes, so we didn't get a point. We did get a point for attendance, even though Jonathan wasn't here.

Caleb wanted to do a choreographed dance with Kayla, but she didn't want to. We didn't get to see what I believe could have been the world's next great dance. :( Caleb choose me to do the blog. I asked to do it though, so it's okay.

 As the agenda says, we are comparing the book and movie of To Kill A Mockingbird. I'm trying to pay attention to the movie, but it's hard to split my attention between this blog and the movie. The movie is in black and white and all the actors have thick southern accents, so I'm having a hard time understanding it. There is one scene where Jem rolls Scout down the street in a tire, it looks like a lot of fun.

Jaiden tapped me on the head, so I turned around. Natalia was laughing at me, and Jaiden looked very "innocent."

 This is a little off topic, but I want to thank Ms. Nakada for being Mrs. Dawson's substitute teacher during first period. Thank you. Did you all know that Ms. Nakada is on a billboard, I'm not kidding, its on the corner of Olympic and San Vicente, go look at it.

The bell rang and since I have nothing better to do, I'm still typing.

The people that wanted to be in the blog are; Mado, Nylah, Daniel and Larry The Lizard, Caleb (of course), Lily, Isabella C., Guillermo.

I don't know how to end this. Bye, I guess.

Comments