Jaiden's third blog :) ;) :0 =) =( :( :)


AGENDA

Blog · Corrections
RJ✓
TKAM Book v. Movie

HW RJ 6.3 read for 20-30 minutes
and get signature

We came into class and Macy read her blog and it was really good, and had no mistakes and there was a picture of Ms. Nakada on the billboard. Ms. Nakada said that there was mistake on the billboard. Then, I asked why the fruit that was always an apple and Ms. Nakada agreed with me. Since Macy's blog had no mistakes we got a point! After that, Ray told her to pick me, and then a few other people agreed so she picked me. I didn't want to because then I couldn't watch the movie, but it's ok. It took a while for the computer to start working, but when it did the movie started to play. As it was playing, I was listening to it and then there was a lady that strted to yell really loud, so I looked up to watch the movie a little more, and when I went back to the blog I realized that it really hurts your neck to look up.

Right now, in the movie, they were in court and I started to play with the magnets on the board. It was very entertaining. Today, I forgot my apple sauce and that made me really sad. Also, during PE we were playing rugby and Henry ran into Melody, so she fell, and then I forgot how, but Kayla fell too and now they have matching cuts. I felt like that should be in the blog. Near the end of class, my stomach started to rumble. It was probably because I didn't have my apple sauce :( . Then, in the movie the court declared Tom Robinson guilty!

Then, the bell rang, so I guess this is the end of the blog. The people who wanted to be in the blog were Caleb, Kayla, Melody, Vanessario, and then Guillermo SCARED me and asked to be in the blog so that's it, bye.

Comments