Lawrence's third blog

Agenda
Blog correction
TKAM  Book v. Movie/RJ check
HW: Have a lovely weekend

This is now my third time doing the blog in a different class. We started off class with Jaiden (sorry if I spelled that incorrectly) reading her blog, not trying to be mean, but there were a lot, and I mean A LOT of mistakes. Then, she picked me because Red Velvet and R.L. wanted her to (I didn't know if I was  the only one that didn't do their third blog yet). I will now share my bad pickup lines with everyone (they are not the greatest because they have to be 'school appropriate').

Are you a magician? Cause' every time I see you everything else disappears.
If you were steak you'd be well done ahaha. ;)
Wow, when God made you he was really really showing off. ;)
Stand still I'm filming a documentary about cuties.
No matter what time of day your smile brightens mine.
My lips are like skittles. Would you like to taste the rainbow? ;)
You spend so much time in my mind I should charge you rent.
If nothing lasts forever would you be my nothing?
Life without you is like a broken pencil... pointless.
If looks could kill you'd be a weapon of mass destruction.
(Not doing the cotton one again).

Those were all of my pickup lines at the time of typing this. I have a question. So like why did I look up just to see someone in a ham costume? Seriously, what went through your mind when you were putting a ham costume on (I did not read the book and I was not really watching the movie because of this blog). I also looked up because I heard an odd noise, they were like in the woods or something. We finally find out how Jem breaks his arm, and Boo Radley comes out and saves the Finch children. Those types of people always investigating. The movie just ended, and we are about to do Book v. Movie notes. Just Caleb.

Comments