Lily's Third bLoG :)


Agenda
Blog corrections
Q Q song
T.K.A.M  book
v. movie

HW
RJ 7.2 read for
20-30 minutes


Hi, I'm back doing the blog. I wasn't excited at all to do the blog. Its okay. We started by reading Cherry's blog. It was pretty good. I really like the pick up lines, there funny. While I'm typing this, I hear Rayray say ''Hehehe.'' Right now Ms. Nakada is talking about the this weeks question. To be honest I'm not really listening.

Quote: "It is our duty to fight for our freedom. It is our duty to win. We must love and protect one another. We have nothing to lose but our chains." Assata Shakur

Question: What does it mean to be an ally.

As always, Natalia is talking a lot and Jonathan says stupid comments. Payton won't stop talking either. This class is being loud. Anyways, Ms. Nakada played the song ''A Change is Gonna Come'' by Sam Cooke. I actually like this song. I hear knuckle cracking from Rayray. This blog is all over the place, but so is my life.

I look up at the board, and I see a magnet. It says 'Cool beans.' Jonathan finally chose a favorite lyric that wasn't the title. Yay! I was in shock to be honest. I just heard Terion licked and ate his toes.

Ray I want my hair tie back. The people who wanted to be in the blog are: Nylah, Guillermo, and of course Caleb!

Okie bye luvs <3


Comments