Liv's Third Blog

Agenda:
-Blog Corrections
-Q.Q.Song
-"What's Missing..."

HW:
RJ 6.1 Read for 20-30 min.


Hi. How was your three-day weekend? Cool. We started off class by switching seats, which I never like doing since right when I start getting used to my seat, we switch again. But anyways, after we did that, Nikita went up to read her blog. I'm pretty sure it surprised none of us that over half of it was about Stranger Things. When she finished, I reminded her to pick someone to do the blog, and sadly, she picked me. At least I get to get it over with.

Okay, so next, we wrote down our quote, question and song of the week. The quote was, "I will not allow my life's light to be determined by the darkness around me." By Sojourner Truth. I think this means that you shouldn't let the bad parts of your life over power the good. The question was: How should we learn/ honor complicated historical fights? I have no idea. To be honest, I was completely zoned out for the entire class. I heard something about teeth being pulled out from slaves and something about wooden teeth. Hearing this hurt my own teeth. The song was "Glory" by Common and John Legend. I don't know what this is about either, since like I said before, I wasn't paying attention, but it sounded like a good song. Anina told me it was about fighting for equality.

I know this is a short blog, sorry, but I'm gonna end it here. Caleb wasn't here so I'm putting him in the blog just 'cause and Guillermo also wanted to be in it. K, bye!

Comments