Paola's Third Blog

Agenda

~ Blog Corrections
~ Essay Prompt
~ #1: Taking a Stand
~ RJ ✓

HW
~RJ 7.4 / Read for 20-30 min and get signature! 
*$4 for international Women's Day shirt

We started the period by reading Parker's blog. She had a picture of her cat. He looks like he's being tortured. Parker said she hasn't gotten another cat. I think it's for the best. Then, Ms. Nakada passed out a paper. She told us to pick out the book we'd use for this assignment. The class is really quiet right now. 

Someone tell me why Jessica and her ugly self keeps looking at me. 

Raymundo's actually reading and I'm honestly shocked.

Nylah's so mean. I don't even need to put an example.

The people I'm putting in the blog are: Dayanara, Jessica, Parker, Lily, and Nylah. 

Class is about to end, so bye ✌.





Comments