Sky's Third Blog

AGENDA
Blog • Corrections
Q•Q•Song
Lit. Circles Summaries

HW
RJ 5.1 read for 20-30 min.
Book Fair tomorrow!

Hello everybody! Happy Monday/Tuesday! The day started like a usual Monday, with everyone sitting down at their desks, and writing down the agenda in our Binder Reminders. Ms. Nakada invited up Angel to read his blog that he did on Friday. I gave him a quick clap, and he made his way up to the front of the class. His blog was very short, and when he was done he chose me to do the blog. Yay! I have noticed that every time I do the blog it is on a Monday. Interesting.

Anyways, now I am up here starting to write my third blog. Soon after I sat down, Jaiden walked up to me and planted a post-it note on my forehead. I quickly took it off of my head and read it. Daniel wanted me to put him and Larry the Lizard in the blog. Okay then. After that, Ms. Nakada said that she absolutely loved our response poems to the Michael Brown poem. I think most of us really took that assignment to heart.

Soon after she said that, she asked us all to take out our English notebooks so we can do our quote, question, and song of the week. Our quote of the week is from the book The Sun Is Also A Star, by Niccola Yoon. There was a conversation that had started, but I was not focused on that, I was focused on the blog. Next, we all wrote down the question of the week. Can you make someone fall in love with you? That was the question this week. It seems that the theme of this week is love. Well, that would make sense considering the fact that Valentine's Day is on Friday. I believe that you can't make someone fall in love with you, it just happens, naturally. After we wrote down the question, we had another conversation. I heard about how Ms. Nakada's husband proposed to her on Valentine's Day, and  how she said yes. Aw, how sweet. I also heard Ms. Nakada talking about how P.S. I Still Love You is coming out soon! I can't wait to watch the movie with Jessie this weekend.

After a little bit, the song of the week started to play. The song is, "The Promise" by When in Rome. Again, it is another thing about love. I personally love the song. It had something to it that will stick with me for a long time. When the song was over, we all wrote down our favorite lyric from the song.

After we had some time to write down our favorite lyric and talk about the song, we switched into literature circles for the last time. How sad.  The timer started, and it took the class 12 seconds to get into literature circles. That's pretty good, but we could do better. Then, Macy came up to me and gave me a hug. She added the fact that I could put that in the blog, but I was going to do it anyways. When Macy went to her seat, Nikita wanted me to put Stranger Things in the blog, so her you go. Also, Isabella Carrell wanted me to put her in the blog, so agin here you go. Sophia also came up to me and asked me how I was doing with the blog. I told her I was doing well.

After all the noise, we all finally settled down and wrote down the overall summary for a book they read in literature circles. I need to do that after the blog because I have no time. At the moment, it is 10:33. I never noticed, but when you are doing the blog the class goes by very fast.

And there goes the bell! It looks like it's time for the blog to come to an end. I will see you all tomorrow when I read this blog to you. Bye for now!

The other people who wanted to be in the blog are: Lily, Nylah, Kayla, Caleb, Guillermo, and that is all. Bye again!

Comments