Ms. Nakada's Post for Day 4: Virtual Classroom

AGENDA
check-in
Essay Body Paragraph #3

HW: RJ 10.3 Read for 20-30 min. 
Get RJ signed! Take a picture and send it to me. Weeks 9 and 10 please! 

Hey, y'all. We're almost done with our first week of online learning. How is it going for you so far? Do you like it? What could we do differently to make it easier? 

OK, you should be getting close to finishing your essays. This should be Body Paragraph #3 (for real and not a typo like yesterday). Some of the prompts don't really require a third body paragraph depending on how you organized your essay. Ok, remember to:

ü  use transitions to introduce reasoning and clarify relationships between ideas
ü  provide the strongest, most relevant, specific evidence through quotes and paraphrases (including page #s)
ü  elaborate on evidence to support reasoning, addresses/acknowledges opposing arguments
ü  connect reasoning to the thesis

Here are your sample essays to help guide you. 









Our Zoom today is at 1:00 pm. It's a great chance to see classmates or ask questions you might have about the work or about the crazy state of the world. 


You all are doing great so far. I'm proud of you :) Make sure you comment so I know you're here (on Remind or here, please!). 



Comments

  1. Today I am not going to be mean to Payton and Isabella, because I'm too preoccupied with trying not to barf.
    (It's Natalia)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yeah, almost forgot, I'm still alive, in case anyone cared.
      (Again, It's Natalia

      Delete
    2. im late to talking to you again!!!!! NARD!

      Delete
    3. Hey, nard is my thing...
      But I'm glad I can talk to you, I miss you a lot...
      (It's Natalia)

      Delete
    4. i miss you so much~

      Delete
    5. I just said that...
      That's why I'm hoping we can go back to school, so I can see you.
      (It's Natalia)

      Delete
    6. SHUT UP, YOU SWEATY MOUNTAIN! YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS!
      (It's Natalia)

      Delete
    7. To be perfectly honest. I am confused why anyone is surprised. Am I the only one who saw this coming?

      Delete
    8. ShUt Up! DaNiEl!
      (It's Natalia)

      Delete
    9. It's like you want me to threaten you virtually...
      (It's Natalia)

      Delete
    10. I'll get you, and it'll look like a bloody accident...

      Delete
    11. Do YoU wAnT tO dIe?
      BeCaUsE i WiLl Be HaPpY tO hElP...

      Delete
    12. Ha I got around it.

      Delete
    13. No, no, not really.
      All you did was say "Knockout"

      Delete
    14. I was holding a uno reverse card.

      Delete
    15. Also I would like to point out how long this is. Really just scroll up.

      Delete
    16. Also where did you get "For all that is corn?"

      Delete
    17. It is not, "For all that is corn," It's "On all that is corn,"
      And I'm not sure, I just made it up one day.

      Delete
    18. Oh, I made small brain mistake.

      Delete
  2. Hi everyone. hope your enjoying quarantine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jessie, how could anyone enjoy this?
      (It's Natalia)

      Delete
  3. I'm here. Good Morning :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hear. And I'm OK.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like prompt number 1 5 and 3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure who this is, but you can do prompt 1.

      Delete
  6. Ms. Nakada, is it okay if we upload our RJs on Schoology to you?
    (It's Natalia)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I'm going to die from puking out my insides

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment