Elizabeth's first blog

Agenda
Blog-corrections
RJ ✓
reader's workshop

HW
RJ 4.2
T.O. p. 150-166

Class began with Renata reading her blog, and it was lovely, at least I thought so, until she chose me.  This is my first blog, hopefully, it's not that bad.

After it was decided who was going to do the blog, the class shared their summaries of chapter nine of The Outsiders with their partners. Nikita and Nylah shared their summaries to the class. From what l heard, they sounded good. Class continued with Ms. Nakada talking about chapter nine of The Outsiders. Then, she briefly spoke about what irony was, and how it is commonly misused. The three word summary for chapter nine was: rumble, irony, and stay gold.

Then, it was reader's workshop and that went well. The bell rang and before leaving Ms. Nakada reminded us to stay after school if we were buying pizza.

Some students asked to be put in the blog, and I'm feeling generous, so I will. It was Isabella C., Caleb, and Jonathan. Sorry, if l spelled any of your names wrong. So, this is my first blog, I hoping it's not terrible. I still haven't decided who I'm going to pick. I will probably let Ms. Nakada choose.



Comments