Guillermo's Fir...Second Blog

Agenda


  1. Blog Corrections
  2. Inktober: Ripe
  3. NaNoWriMo prep
  4. buddy letters 
HW: Make sure you're ready for NaNoWriMo!


So, today, October 31st, is Halloween. There is a lot of  boo-hooey and commotion, like a ceiling tile fell from the sky. Or when I was trying to do NaNoWriMo, and it was glitching. But anyway, class started off with Payton reading his blog to the class, and I was picked to do the blog (because I asked). So, sitting here in the front I could here every single comment Jonathan makes. So, we did Inktober as I was getting situated at my desk. Today's prompt : Ripe. I drew a banana tree. So, I still have to ink my drawings. After that, we started to sign up for NaNoWriMo. My iPad was malfunctioning, so I had to get another iPad to sign up. Then, as Ms. Nakada was talking about NaNoWriMo, a ceiling tile fell from the sky! It was literally like a chair away from Elizabeth, and she looked like she was unamused. Anyway, so we filled out our NaNoWriMo packets, and we started our buddy letters. "What are buddy letters?", you may ask. Well, you should know, if you were here yesterday. Buddy letters are letters we right to a buddy about novel writing. So, my buddy is going to be... Natalia. Also, might I share today ( when I am reading this) is Natalia's birthday. Oh, I am starting to get requests to be in the blog. Let me type them in right now before I forget. Paola, Nylah, Jaiden, Melody, Daniel, Natalia, who said there is no spacing between the paragraphs, and that it looks stupid.

There you go Natalia. Are you happy now. You 13-year-old girl. And, I am stuck here, writing the blog. Mr. Hastings and Ms. Nakada talk about Nikita's costume, and how she is someone from Stranger Things. So, Inktober is due tomorrow. Caleb asked to be in the blog. Caleb gets his own sentence because he is special. So, I might end the blog there. I feel like I am missing details, but I was struggling with the iPad situation. There are a lot of cool costumes today. Also, Mado you are doing the blog. You asked, and you shall receive. Guess I am ending the blog there. Also, why are teachers dressed as VSCO Girls? Guess that's it. Wait... I have to add a photo. I am adding my depressed Misfit Inktober. Alrighty oh, I hoped you had fun, I hope it left you all fuzzy and warm inside. Goodbye Logangsters.  ( The bell rang so I couldn't add my photo.)

Comments