Daniel's second blog

Agenda
Blog. corrections
Pep. talk from Neil Gaiman
I.A.B./NaNoWriMo
writer's workshop
HW: NaNoWriMo 67% by tomorrow!

  We get into class. We sit down. Brian reads his blog. It was good. Then, Guillermo said to Brian "Pick Daniel!" Long sigh. Time to get this over with. Also, I will have my revenge on Guillermo.

 Now calm breaths. Deep deep breaths. OK we calm? The class was mostly silent as we read Neil Gaiman's pep talk. I didn't hear much of it though, due to the burning rage I have against Guillermo! Anyway, we finish and go into NaNoWriMo/I.A.B. I have run out of things to say, so here is some random stuff:

 9:59 everyone goes to get their iPads. Very loudly I would like to add.

Like about 10:00-10:05, the jingles of the I.A.B.'s ring out. I personally like it. People started complaining. Also, for some reason people where practically abusing Jaiden's butterfly. So yeah.

10:16 All I can hear is typing. Lots and lots of typing.

 10:17 I think someone is staring at me. Yep, just someone staring into space. I found a nice drawing of a snow man from Inktober. We are now friends. You know the typing never ends it seems. It just keeps going no stop.

10:20 Something happened! Payton cracked his neck.

10:21 Another thing happened. Someone accidental turned on Siri.

10:23 nothing is happening. I have nothing to say. So how has your day been? Good? That was a rhetorical question.

10:25 still nothing. So are you all enjoying this blog? No? Well, too bad 'cause I have to read it anyway. So ha. I just keep periodically turning around wishing to see something good. No, still nothing. I just turned around and saw Johnny. He looked defeated for some reason. I coughed. Nothing happened. Dang. I just asked Payton if he had anything entertaining to put in. He had nothing thanks anyway though. It is 10:34 the bells about to ring so I am preparing my self for people asking to be in the blog. Also Brian got half way through his novel. Woo-Hoo! You get a cookie.

People asked to be in the blog. Paola, Raymundo, Nylah, Caleb and he told me to not put Paola in for some reason, and last the evil Guillermo. There is also a secret. Scroll to continue.















































































































































































































That is all. Edited by the maniacal Guillermo.
Also, snowman.

Comments