Jessica's Second Blog


Agenda
Blog corrections
Dia de los Muertos 2
NaNoWriMo Check-in
writer's workshop

HW
NaNoWriMo 20% by tonight

So, class started off with the computer not working. But, before that Jonathan told me to tell everyone that he banged his head on the table. That is all. We also read some Dia de los Muertos thing. I wasn't paying attention.

Then, everyone got iPads except me and probably the people with computers. It's pretty lonely doing the blog. Also, Jaxon is in here doing some worksheet or taking a quiz. I honestly don't know.

There's nothing much to write about. Nylah you are not doing the blog, sorry not sorry. Everyone is writing their novel, so there's a lot of keyboard noises. That's pretty much it, besides the fact that some people are using headphones to write their novel.

I don't like people who are hypocrite's. Finally, something exciting happened. Nikita came late to class.
Im bored. Skylar came late to class too. Someone is blowing their nose really hard in the hallway.

Caleb is in the blog. You're welcome. Also Paola, stop whispering/yelling in my ear.

Comments