Kayla's Second Blog ;))))))))))))



Agenda:

-Blog corrections
-I.A.B. Screen #1
-Writer's workshop

HW:
-NaNoWriMo
47% by tomorrow! 


Class started off with everyone coming into class, and we all sat down. Everyone got out their binder reminders, and wrote down the agenda and homework. We then corrected Nylah's blog, and she made few mistakes, but not many. In P.E. today she pushed me down and thought I was "cheating" in Spikeball. It's okay; she's just mad I won. Even though my team won, Nylah and Lily are fantastic Spikeball players, even if they can't pass. After we corrected her blog, she chose me to do it for today. I am kind of glad I'm doing it now. 

We moved on to working on the I.A.B. The class got iPads, keyboards, and started logging in. I'm not really sure what it is because Jaiden gave me four different answers when I asked her, but then she helped me log on. I think it is a pre-test for something. The class got pretty quiet, as Ms. Nakada helped everyone log on. Ms. Nakada also passed out everybody's log in number, and told us we would be working on the I.A.B. for the next few days. 

Class got quiet again when they were all taking the test. Once I logged on to the test, I remembered taking these every year. I still don't  know what they are called, but it's the one where you have to read a lot of text, and then answer questions on it. My test was about a terrain, and had really long questions so I wasn't able to finish. 

We had about five minutes left of class, and Ms. Nakada let everybody work on their novels for a few minutes, and so we could update the novel progress charts. Congratulations to everyone who reached over their goal, and I believe Melody has the highest percentage in our class. 

My blog is pretty short but not much happened in class today. The bell rang, and everyone left for nutrition, but I'm here finishing the blog. I of course have to add in the row gang and whoever wants to be in the blog. These are the people who asked: Jai-bae, Sean, Jonathan, and Melody. I'm not sure who I am going to choose tomorrow, but now I'm finished. Also, English is my favorite class. Okay bye!

Comments