Madi's second Blog

AGENDA
"How's your novel?"
I.A.B.- NaNoWriMo
writer's workshop
HW: NaNoWriMo 70% tonight!
Meet in 101/102 tomorrow for the WRITE-IN!

Today, class started with Daniel reading his blog. There were a couple typos, but it was pretty good. When he was finishing reading, I remembered that after I chose him to do the blog last time, he might pick me again. After Guillermo told him to pick me, I grabbed my bag and walked up here. After I sat down, Payton started trying to steal Jaiden's butterfly. Somehow, it got to Kayla's desk all the way in the back of the room. Ms. Nakada then started showing us a video to scare us into finishing our novels. Then, the class went to go get iPads and Jaiden was reunited with her butterfly. Then, the typing started, and hasn't stopped since. It's actually kind of calming, like white noise. When the class was about to end, we checked totals and Jaiden couldn't find her butterfly and suspected Payton. Ms. Nakada spoke about how difficult it is to write over break and how we need to be careful to get the assignment done.

Shout out to Paola, Jessica, Nylah, Caleb and Sophie because even though she isn't in our class, she asked me so why not.


Comments