Ms. Nakada's Blog for the Final Exam

Ms. Nakada: Your blogger for today. 
Agenda
Blog • corrections
Final Exam
reader's workshop

HW: Read a good book. AR 100% / 500,000 words

* I want to make it perfectly clear that there will be no dumb jokes in this blog. *

Ray and Sophia came in a little early and helped put the chairs down, and then the rest of the class boisterously entered the room.

I was entering some grades, but after a short delay, and as everyone wrote down the agenda, I called Parker up to read her blog.

She read it and shared the perfection of her two cats. They are quite cute, especially from a distance where they won't make my eyes water or cause me to sneeze.

We then turned the tables, and students got ready for the final exam.

Students worked on their exams for the duration of the period, and that was it for today. Hope you all had a good rest of your day.

Comments