Alaysia 's second blog


Agenda
Blog Corrections
RJ✔
STAR TEST
Literature Circles

HW
RJ 1.3 Read for 20-30
min and record.


Hey, it's me, Alaysia, and this is my second blog. I am so happy it's finally second semester and we're starting fresh. We walked into class, and as soon as we sat down in our seats, we write the agenda and the homework. Once the bell rang and everybody wrote the agenda and homework from the board, the class started with Macy reading her blog. Her blog was nice, and I thought it was sweet of her to put my name in the blog, so that was good. After she read her blog, we scanned through it for corrections, and luckily she didn't have any, so that adds to our points for no corrections. Then, Ms. Nakada asked if we wanted doughnuts or pizza and we all voted on doughnuts, so we will have those on Friday.

Once we were done with our class intro, Ms. Nakada checks around the room reading journals, and then  passed out the iPads for our STAR test. We all log into our Renaissance Learning and started to take the test. I'm done taking my STAR test, so I am continuing on writing the blog while everyone else is taking their tests, reading a book, or sitting quietly. Right now I am reading a book called, To Kill A Mockingbird. The bell rang for nutrition, and we didn't get to do our literature circle, oh well. It's time to Finish off the blog by putting the names of the people who want to be in the blog, and they are: Nylah, Daniel, Caleb, little man (Jonathan), and me, Alaysia. I'm sorry to those who wanted to be in the blog as well for not putting you in, I didn't know. I hope you have a good day. Bye.

Comments