Guillermo's Third Blog =)

Agenda
Blog Corrections
Q.Q. Song
Literature Circle Summaries

Homework
R.J. 3.1 read for 20-30min
Book Project due 2/7


Hello. Guillermo here if it wasn't obvious. Let's start of with Kayla picking me to do the blog. Even though I was bugging her for the entire week to pick me. And she did! Well, I was having technical difficulties from the computer that was used by the substitute teacher. And everyone hated her. And no, hate is not a strong word. Even Ms. Farahmand said that she is not coming back because she sent so many students to the office. Payton said something about Joe and Caleb said who is Joe? Payton then said Joe Mama! It makes me question why we are friends. I am kidding, don't sue me. And as I am typing, Sophia kept sneezing, and kept on going. Oh my gosh, Bless Your Soul times 34,656,086,307,027. That was just a bunch of random numbers I put in.

As we were talking about the Quote of the Week. And the quote is from To Kill A Mockingbird said by Atticus, the quote is : "You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view." I don't know what is going on right now but we are talking about Kobe Bryant's death. At first I thought it was a hoax but I noticed the news was on news channels that normally wouldn't post gossip or fake news.... Yeah, I went there.

And that is a segway into the Question of the Week : "How do you / we / society handle loss / grief?" I handle grief by just doing things that would make me feel better. Whether that be watching a movie or eating food and binge watching my favorite show. And actually, recently I went to a funeral and never met the guy but knowing about how he died was pretty much a stab to the heart. You don't have to know the person to feel emotional about their loss, you just feel sorry for the family suffering. And that is how I felt yesterday. Well, onto some positive news, Jonathan got "dress coded." I know it's not really positive, but I feel I was depressing people in the room.

10:10 am: Song of the week, "La Bamba" by Ritchie Valens, but in this version it's by Los Lobos. I think we should do the Ritchie Valens version since he died in a plane crash and sort of fits our topic. I predict Jonathan's favorite lyric is "Para Bailar La Bamba." or something like that. La Bamba brings cultures together, it combines African roots and Latino roots to catch the attention of everyone worldwide.

A quick break for Literature Circles

Natalia wanted to mention that she was harassing me in the nicest way possible. And Mado wanted to be in the blog. So here you go. And... Daniel wanted Larry the Lizard: Paper Edition in the blog.  Natalia kept pressuring me to finish the blog and then read. So, I guess I am ending it there and I will add the people who want to be in the blog. So, yeah, that is all, have a good life and wear your seatbelt.

People who want to be in the blog: Caleb, Mado, Larry the Lizard: Paper Edition, Natalia, Daniel, Nylah, Isabella C, Paola, Jessica B, and Parker.




For Daniel:


R.I.P. Larry The Lizard



Larry come home.



R.I.P. Sheldon


Sheldon come home.

















































































Again, Bye.


Comments