CaLeB's Third blog


Agenda

Blog corrections

Five week grades

Book summaries

HW RJ 5.3 read 20-30 min

The class started off with us writing down the agenda. After, we corrected Jessie's blog, I don't know how many mistakes she had, so I won't put them in the blog. Ms. Nakada asked for volunteers to start passing out graded work. Words. This day feels boring. My creative juices aren't flowing. We took cap and gown pictures so that was fun. Oh, I have something to write about, when we were in line waiting to take the picture, this guy came up to bring me my hat; you know what, I'll show you at the end. Ms. Nakada starts asking question about To Kill A Mockingbird. AHHHHHHHHHHH, just kidding. I suddenly realize that the book is not what I expected. This blog might be bad. Oh, I just got something to write about, when we where taking the panorama pictures, I had to stand all the way a the top of the bleachers thing; that's all, it was scary. If you guys are good blog readers you would remember our therapy session, so let's continue. How was your day....thats good.... and why did they do that....Oh, well lets leave that here for now. I did a Pennywise face to the people behind me( shout out to Jaiden, Sophia, Lily, Natalia, and Sam). The told me to show Ms. Nakada, but I was scared. Also, all those people I just mentioned were talking so loud I couldn't focus on my cheese.  

Time to list people for reasons I am not aware of: Jaiden, Sophia, Lily, Natalia, Sam, Isabella, KAYLA Daniel plus Larry and Nyla, but in a special way. If you wanted to be in the blog and aren't just imagine your this star ☆. And you at can't forget: Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb, Caleb,Caleb. I am so obnoxious.






Cheese man.
You can't see the picture of me in cap and gown, deal with it.
                         

Comments