Jessie's third blog (sadly)

Agenda

Book Fair
Blog corrections
Spring English Scores


HW: RJ 5.2 read for 20-30 mins.


Class starts off with us dropping off our stuff and heading downstairs to the book fair. Yay! When we come back to class, Sky reads her blog; it's great, but long. It only has a few mistakes, so good job.

After that, we move on to Spring English scores. Then, we go on a tangent about PSATs and talk about that for like five minutes.

We then begin to talk about random things, and I begin to tune out. So, how are you all doing today? I'm doing great its been a bad day, but I've decided to look on the bright side of life.

When we're done talking about other things, we get back on track and begin to talk about English scores. The class is quiet today, which is odd for us.

Daniel wants me to put him and Larry The Lizard in the blog. Caleb always wants to be in the blog, so here.

The bell rings. So, bye. I hope you have a great day!

Comments